I decided to get creative and made some homemade Oreo Cheesecake Cookies! We are a family that loves Oreo cookies and these came out delicious! This recipe makes about 26 cookies!
What you will need:
- 8oz cream cheese - 1 stick of soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar - 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 20 Oreo cookies - 2 cups of flour
crushed up (big pieces)
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350'F
1. In a large bowl take the cream cheese, butter, and sugar and beat until smooth.
2. Slowly add in the flour. Once that is added in then take the Oreo cookie pieces and chocolate chips and fold those into the mixture.
3. Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Take the dough out and using a spoon scoop out the dough into small balls onto a cookie sheet. Then use the spoon to flatten them out a little.
5. Bake for about 14-16 minutes and enjoy!